Friday, May 18, 2007

"Auntie, I'm sorry you crashed your car"

Well, things can only go so good for so long! Last Wednesday I got in a "little" fender-bender on my way home from work. Some girl made a left turn in front of me (she ran a red) and I hit her going about 45mph. Long story short, we went to the hospital, I got a little whiplash, and the nice doctors gave me drugs! Here are some pics of my car that is totaled. Now we are down to one car and looking for another one! On the way home from the ER I talked to my niece and she said, "Auntie, I'm sorry you crashed your car and got hurted!" It was pretty funny!





7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry about the car. But glad that you weren't hurt anymore than you were. Dad and I will help you in whatever we can. Love your curly hair. It's so cute. Love, MOM

Friday, May 18, 2007 7:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you girl,praying 4 you. mom A

Friday, May 18, 2007 1:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, May 18, 2007 1:17:00 PM  
Blogger Momto5 RachelJoy Photography said...

You look all dressed up!

so is the car totalled?

Friday, May 18, 2007 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger Momto5 RachelJoy Photography said...

how's your neck?

Friday, May 18, 2007 11:28:00 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

Yes, the car is no more. I was dressed up cause it was Mother's Day and we came from church. We had to empty out the car and take the license plates off. My neck is great! Thankfully I won't have any lasting effects on my neck! Thanks for asking!

Saturday, May 19, 2007 3:49:00 PM  
Blogger THE SPEARS said...

so glad you were not badly hurt!! and i know how much it stinks to have a car paid off and no more car!! love you!!

Sunday, May 20, 2007 8:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home