Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Scary dog? Whatever, scary lady...

I just got back from a quick walk with Roman, and I'm still a little perturbed at this lady we went past on our walk. I've been training Roman on a Flexi leash and he has been getting better. When we are in a busy area, Roman knows to stay about 6 ft or less ahead of me. If not, I lock the leash and give him a stern reprimand. It only took a few times before he got the picture (yeah, he's pretty bright).

We were walking down a street with some stores and doctor's offices. A lady in her early 60's came around a huge conversion van and stopped like she hit a wall! I was looking in a shop window and Roman was about 5 ft in front of me. I heard her gasp so I looked over just in time to see her cover her heart, scamper away, and mutter "scary dog!" I was offended. Roman hadn't moved! Actually his tail was going bonkers and he had actually tilted his head with his best and most famous "Pit Bull curiosity" look. As the lady scurried off, Roman looked back at me like, "What? I wanted to play; what's her deal?" That's what I want to know! What's her deal? If she thinks Roman looks scary then I think she looks scary!

Does this look like a scary dog to you?








8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I THINK ROMAN IS A VERY HANDSOME DOG, AND HE JUST WANTS TO SAY HI TO ANYBODY.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 10:34:00 PM  
Blogger Momto5 RachelJoy Photography said...

hehehe.... well.... some people are SCARRRRRED of dogs... I bet shed say the same thing about a little poooodle.

-rae

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 7:16:00 PM  
Blogger THE SPEARS said...

scary!!!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 9:05:00 PM  
Blogger petros said...

:D That's true rae. I just wish you could have seen her; it was like Godzilla came around the corner! :) Roman just doesn't understand that he's a pit bull :P and that some people will hate him because he has a square head and a strong chest (kinda like his daddy, well, at least the chest part :D

Thursday, April 05, 2007 8:39:00 AM  
Blogger THE SPEARS said...

Your dog is a pussy. I unfortunatley deal with stupid people almost on a daily basis, so I know how you feel. That sixty year old tramp probably had a dog that killed her little yorkie poo and she takes it out on everybody that didn't waste their money on a yorkie poo. Those yorkie poos are worthless dogs unless you have a burning desire to deficate all over yourself every time you get comfortable and relaxed and BAM it starts barking at the threatning wind or those noisy cars that drive by. Just kidding about Roman being a pussy. Chuck

Thursday, April 05, 2007 6:56:00 PM  
Blogger petros said...

hahahahahaha :D Note to self, don't get relaxed over at Chuck's house so as to avoid soiling oneself. I had a feeling that you and the yorkie poo might not see eye to eye. Oh, and Roman forgives you for calling him names. He knows you have man love for him ;)

Friday, April 06, 2007 4:24:00 PM  
Blogger Leeann said...

Roman is such a sweetie!

Monday, April 09, 2007 10:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I MISS ROMAN,ITS TIME YOU GUYS PUT A NEW PICTURES OF HIM.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007 1:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home