Monday, January 29, 2007

Baby it's cold outside!

We finally got snow!!! I have been dying to get a good amount. I figured that if it is going to be cold, it might as well be snowing! Peter isn't to excited about it, so I have been doing all of the shoveling. It isn't really wet snow, so it's not too heavy. While Peter was at work, I drug Roman outside to introduce him to the "white stuff." As you can see, he wasn't really excited about sitting on the cold snow :( Life's tough...





Any tasty treats in here?





2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny O said...

I totally agree with Roman when it comes to the cold! HA ;-) Elisabeth thanks for the posting! I miss you so much and have been thinking so much about you lately -
I will try to send you off an email - - -and we can catch up!!!
Hope all is well!
Love ya -

Monday, January 29, 2007 10:22:00 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

sweet dog!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 11:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home